Thursday, May 18, 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

I decided to check my E-mail one more time before going to bed (I'm anxiously awaiting the reply from ABILITIES) and it seems my online prof has FINALLY sent me my individual mark for my contribution to our site. The course ended almost a month ago and we got our final marks almost two weeks ago. The other class got their marks long ago so I'd pretty much just written Vinita off as not caring enough to give us our marks past a certain date. I must say, she hasn't exactly shown that she would do otherwise. But, I suppose I have to give her some credit.--She did come through in the end...AND she liked it. I won't turn my nose up at an 83%. Either way, mark a little faster next time Vinita! Either that or don't tell us we'll have the mark in a week=p.

Also, is it weird that I'm excited about MySpace comments from Kurt Swinghammer? Would I be excited about comments from any other random person? Perhaps it is just the sad state that I am still in.--Not being able to get past the "celebrity" factor. Based on the number of shows I've gone to, most of the Toronto muscians that I know shouldn't really be in that category anymore. But, I guess they are a little. I guess it's not such a bad thing...excitement is fun. If they were just ordinary, would going to shows be as much fun? Let's just say accomplished...I admire their accomplishments. There ya go! I like that.

My friend Natalia added Swinghammer to her MySpace 'friends' a while ago and apparently he started up an online conversation with her right way, which she thought was uber cool. Well, I've decided she's right. Not that he wasn't before (all T.O musicians are uber cool) he definitely is now. Despite the dorky forum that is MySpace, any musician who obvioiously takes the time to read profiles--and sends nice comments based on them is definitely cool=). Yay Swinghammer! Continue to rid MySpace of its creepy impersonal nature.

I need to get out to one of his gigs again one of these days. Too bad the Cameron dates are over. I feel bad that we didn't go to more of those.





No comments: