Monday, May 15, 2006

How much do I love Chuck Klosterman?

In all my MySpace days I've only ever recieved two comments from people. One from Jade and Tara's friend Mark...and then today I got one from none other than Chuck Klosterman! The guy is great. Anyone who leaves a comment like this is nothing but awesome=). Whatever Chuck, I don't care if it made you feel awkward, and me embarassed when I said it to your face. You DO inspire me to be a journalist! OMG I'm asking Chuck Klosterman to friend me everyday!

May 15, 2006 8:15 AM
Chuck






"For reasons that cannot be explained, cats can suddenly read at atwelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but theycan read silently and understand the text. Many cats love this newskill, because they now have something to do all day while they layaround the house; however a few cats become depressed, because readingforces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not tomention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).This being the case, do you think the average cat would enjoyGarfield, or would cats find this cartoon to be an insultingcaricature?"

No comments: