Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sunny Days!

The weather has been so beautiful lately. I'm loving the fact that sandals and skirts can be worn regularly. I actually got a sunburn yesterday!--Whoopee it's summer!!! I passed by the theatre where RENT is currently playing and there was a rush line! It's a regular occurrance in New York and it wasn't long ago that I was there standing in it. But, there was just something so joyous about a rush line in Toronto again.--That's not just any group of scruffy-looking youth. Those are hardcore Rentheads baby! I seriously toyed with the idea of tryinging for rush seats tomorrow but I think I'm going to save my $20 for Saturday and buy a T-shirt or something. I don't REALLLY need to see it twice in 3 days=p.

I'm sending off applicaton packages to the Summer Work Experience Program tomorrow. The jobs are minimum wage, which sucks but they sound like fairly interesting positions. At least it would be something to do. Though what I really should be doing is starting to sort through the chapters for my soc course. I have a midterm in less than two weeks and a paper due fairly soon too. Oy, who said an accellerated course was a good idea again? I got my final grades for the winter semester back today though. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. A in Feature Writing, A- in Online Journalism, B+ in Soc and B- in English. I could've done with a higher English mark but seeing as I was expecting it to be lower, I'm okay with it. The B range is never all bad afterall=p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»