Saturday, May 06, 2006

I will neglect this no more


Well, until I can find some awesome camera-savvy propellerhead to figure out my photographic/computorial issues I won't be uploading any photos anytime soon. So, my big plan to update with a bang by adding a bunch of cool photos of Anythony Rapp must be put on hold once again. But, I have left this blog idol for far too long. So, I must use my newfound summertime hours to be a blogger in the real sense.--FREQUENTLY! I'll do my best to post more often, I promise!

So, I finished my winter semester classes and exams about two weeks ago. I started my first summer class (SOC104 Intro to Sociology) last monday and wow, 6 hours a week, so not enough to keep me busy. I NEED to find a job.--I'm bored out of my skull! I'm applying to a bunch of positions that are being offered through the Ontario Government. Positions at different Universities, AGO, The ROM, The Science Centre etc. Cross your fingers cuz otherwise I think I'm going back to telemarketing *shudder*. Luckily I'm still high off of my final feature mark. A+ baby yeah! Don't ask me how I did it, but I did the rewrite and managed to pull my mark up by more than a whole letter grade. Im a genius! Take THAT Anthony Rapp and Victoria Leacock! I didn't need ya afterall!

Still anxiously awaiting word from NYU. Last I heard they said I'm supposed to get something by early-mid May. So, soon!!! Cross all crossables until then! Up until now I've been too busy to think much about it. But now that's basically all I can do.

I went to see the CanStage production of Hair today. I really enjoyed it but the lack of story-line was a bit tedious at times. The music was catchy and wow, acid trips are pretty to look at *hehe*=). That and the pretty people.--The naked people.=). Even when your expecting it, full-frontal nudity is always a bit of a shock. We had to switch our seats because our original ones were down too many stairs. They ended up putting us in a box, which was not only a better view, but I think the second row would've been too close for comfort if you know what I mean=).
RENT is due in T-6 Days. The Countdown is on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»