Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sister Suffragettes

  I'm finally back in the halls of academia, yay! I survived my first week of my Feminism in Society class and so far it's going pretty well. I was kind of bummed to find out at the last minute that my friend who was supposed to take the class with me couldn't get funding and so couldn't take it. But that was quickly remedied by my friend Melissa unexpectedly being in the class instead. It's fine taking summer classes by yourself but it's so much more fun taking it with someone you know=).

 Now I just wish I didn't have so much reading to catch up on... 

1 comment:

Horvendile said...

Yay for the Mary Poppins reference. that song is where I learned the word Suffragette.

I just realized this might not be a reference. To me it is and that is what counts.