Tuesday, August 22, 2006

John Mayer, MOD Club 8/21/2006

As promised here are the pics from last night's John Mayer concert. I decided I didn't want to wait till I could get my hands on another copy of my camera driver software. I wanted to see these pics on a larger scale than my camera's LCD screen will allow so I decided to just get Black's to stick them on a CD for me. Unfortunately it seems that I can only post so many pics per Blog entry so I picked my favourites...









....I see London, I see France, I see Johnny's underpants!

...If I had any doubts that last night actually happened, I don't now. On my way out the door this morning I looked down and lying on my scooter was one of John's guitar picks!! One of the roadies tossed a few of the extras into the audience before he started breaking down the gear. The girl beside me said she thought one had fallen into my basket, but we couldn't find it. I guess it just fell through the basket and we couldn't see the black on black in the dark. I'm amazed that it stayed there all the way home. Unfortunately it's not one of the ones that John threw personally but it's pretty darn cool.--It says John on one side and has a portrait of him on the other=).

....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: