Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fruvous lives!

Okay, okay, maybe we haven't seen more than 3 of them together in one room for over 5 years...and even I'm beginning to use a past tense when talking about our beloved foursome...but I couldn't resist a quick mention of the fact that I was just informed that "I Will Hold On" was being played in the framing section at IKEA yesterday. I was excited when the Drake was playing a little Bargainville in the summer of first year (the last time I was treated to anything radio-like related to Fruvous) but the Drake is a hipster Queen West Hotel that probably has a few employees who would be old enough to remember the good old days...hardly a big box store. I'd like to think it's a sign. But for now I'll stick to getting used to past tense. Especially since, despite my noticing the fact that IKEA definitely has a soundtrack that's on the cooler side, there was no Fruvous at IKEA during my shelving shopping-spree a mere two days before.

No comments: