Saturday, June 21, 2008

A bit of a Face-Lift

  I decided this blog needed an update. I normally go for more of a sleek, modern look, but I've been on a major green kick lately so I figured why not extend it onto here=). I did a major revamp of my links and I have to say I'm really loving Blogger's new Blog List feature.--Be sure to check out my Blog picks! 

 Also...

 I started working at the Access Centre on Tuesday as the second Student Networking Ambassador (a bit of an absurd title I know) and things are going alright. Slightly slower than I'd like I must admit. I'm a bit afraid that it doesn't take two people to do the job and having come in after my coworker has already been doing the job for a month or more, I'm a bit of the odd one out. However, I know as well as anyone that you need to make things your own. So apart from helping out with our several upcoming events, I'm starting to try and think of various additional projects that I might be able to take on. My supervisor pointed out to me that the Access Centre brochure is sadly in need of a redo, so I'm excited about possibly taking that on. 

It's very different from RyeACCESS and just as I suspected the transition s already turning out to be hard. But, I'll get to make sure that the bond between the two groups continues to strengthen, which is good... 

No comments: