Friday, June 02, 2006

Why do good things always have to end so soon?

Well as do many...I've been catching up on my TV shows during these lazy summer days. I got into the WB show Everwood last year but I only really watched it on and off. I got into it seriously about mid-season this year and I'm seriously hooked now. I bought the complete 1st season on DVD the other day because I wanted to start getting caught up on the 3 seasons that I missed and I must say, it was a fabulous watch=). I was all set to go out and get the second season only to find that it was never released ARG! That's what I get for not falling in line with the masses.--Apparently the 1st season didn't sell well enough for anymore to be released. I've been trying unsuccessfully to make the only available torrent of the second season download, but it just won't cooperate. I just bid on the 3rd season on Ebay (cross your fingers!) but I can't find anyone who's trying to sell the other one. To top it all off, just as I'm getting into it they've cancelled it! My friend Kyla kept trying to tell me that the new WB merger didn't pick it up for a 5th season, but I hadn't heard anything about a "series" finale so I refused to believe her. It turns out she was right. I just saw the commercial for Monday night's two hour series finale. Grr, why now?! I have so few fave TV shows these days as it is.

No comments: