Sunday, February 12, 2006

Is it a sign?=p

The other day I was playing around on the time-sucker that is MySpace and I decided to put in a request for Anthony Rapp to add me to his "friends." He didn't, because he has a life unlike the rest of us MySpace frequenters=p. Well, that is to say he didn't add me until yesterday. I just discovered so a few minutes ago and so was able to read his latest post:

My Email Address:

Hey everyone, I have been extremely busy and I dont Have time to always check my myspace, but I do check my email. So instead of posting comments and messages. Could you please email me at anthonyrapp111@yahoo.com And if you email me I will add you to my contact list, so when Ever I get a new acting job or a new gig I can email you. And if you emial me I will anwser any questions that you want

Sincerly Anthony

Well the question I want to know is if he will do an interview with me for my piece. I *probably* should just follow his booking agent's advice and ask him for a few minutes in person but hey, having him practically hand me his contact info has got to be a sign right? I figured I'd save us both a little anxiety and just go ahead and make my request in advance. It's sent! So here goes nuthin...

No comments: